Installment #2 of our series: “Facing History: What is Islam?” by Dr. Bill Warner. Some of Dr. Bill’s credentials are below.
Islam has a rich history of violence and death. The history of Islam in Europe and how it effects us to this day. This is a history based on numbers and facts that you may not see anywhere else and explains why we may be afraid to see Islam for what it is based on its own doctrine and practice.
Dr. Bill Warner knows his stuff…and the video is a thoughtful and factual overview of the sacred texts of islam, and it answers many common questions..
Dr. Warner has had a life-long interest in religion and its effects on history. He has studied the source texts of the major religions for decades. Even before the destruction of the World Trade Center he had predicted the war between Islam and America.
Dr. Warner’s training in scientific theory and mathematics shaped how he analyzed Islamic doctrine.
Statistical methods applied to the Islamic texts showed that:
· Islam is far more of a political system than a religion.
· There is no unmitigated good in Islam for the Kafir (non-Muslim).
· Islam’s ethical system is dualistic and is not based on the Golden Rule.
· Islamic doctrine cannot be reconciled with our concepts of human rights and our Constitution.
· The great majority, 96%, of all Islamic doctrine about women subjugates them.
· The Sunna (what Mohammed did and said) is more important than the Koran in a Muslim’s daily life.